Thursday, October 23, 2008

OK...Bye Mom!!!


Yesterday was Miyah's first day of preschool!!! She has been asking everyday to go to school just like her brother and we have made it possible. Miyah was sooooo excited!!!! I thought that she might be upset and start crying because all of her older siblings have, but nooooooooo Miyah looks at me and says "OK, bye Mom". I am sure that you heard my heart breaking at that very moment, this Mommy was sad and actually cried...I know...I normally have no patience for tears but I cried!!! When I was leaving she sat down on the circle time rug and these little girls said "hooray we have another best friend". How sweet, she made friends. Her teachers are Ms. Anne and Ms. Carman.
When I picked up Miyah she was still eating her snack, she was actually the last one at the table. We now have confirmation that she is fitting right in. When I asked her what her favorite thing about school was she said "Yunch". When I asked her if she was excited to go to school the next day she looked at me like I was out of my mind and told me "no, me not going to school" I guess she needs to be careful for what she wishes for.
Today, I was a little worried when I dropped her off but she did great. The little girl from yesterday came and handed Miyah her name tag...good thing someone knows how to read Miyah's name. I asked her what she did today and she said that she drew her hand print.
I love you MiMiy and you need to slow down just a little bit. I am still enjoying you!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Miyah...you look so sweet in you big girl school!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

hi