Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Easter (Belated)







Happy Easter (Belated) to everyone. I know that this is late however with Easter and Spring Break falling all in the same week it has been crazy here. We had a nice day having breakfast with Kelly, Tracy, Breanna, Alicia and my dad, we also had dinner with Frank, Donna and Adam. The kids had a nice time looking for their baskets and then playing with all their treats. We also took a break during the day to watch "I am Legend" what a great movie. Meaghan was the target of confetti filled easter eggs which Kenzie was the mastermind behind that idea. Thanks Kenzie we had lots of fun. As everyone can see with the picture below that the sugar high has fallen. I looked over at the kids and they were all together just crashed on the couch.




I just love my family!!!

No comments: