Tuesday, February 10, 2009
911...how may I help you!
Tonight we were at Walmart buying Ryan's birthday present and Mackenzie wanted these tasty sugar cookies. When we got home Kenzie opened up the package and we had cookies. Within a few minutes Kenzie was screaming that her throat was on fire. I could not get her to calm down and she was having a hard time breathing. We ended up calling 911 and they loaded her up and took her to Avista for treatment. Kenzie ended up having an allergic reaction to something in the cookies. Well I was the fortunate one to drive to the hospital and was able to take pictures. Hehehe...Kenzie was NOT happy about that but oh well. I told her that she was lucky that I did not take pictures here in the house when the emergency workers were here. They loaded Kenzie up with lots of drugs and once everything started working like it should they sent her on her way.