Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Kenzie Annie Anne!!!!

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear Kenzie Anne,
Happy Birthday to You!!

Wow Kenzie you are 10 years old today. You bring such joy to my life and I really enjoy watching you grow into a beautiful young lady. I cannot wait to see what this year will be like and I know that you will continue to amaze me. I hope that you have a great birthday and a fun day with most of our family tomorrow. FUN...FUN...FUN!!!!

I love you so much!!!
Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday Dear Kenzie Anne....that soccer playin girl!
Happy Birthday to YOOOOOOOUUUUU!

Hugs and Kisses to you!! Can't believe you are already TEN years old!!

Love you Birthday Girl.